What is Parenting Journey?
Parenting Journey is a home based visitation program that provides support for families.
We will help families to identify their family's needs and set goals to improve their family's lives. We mainly work with families that have children between the ages of 3 - 16 years.
Our home visitor works with families to build meaningful relationships while identifying strengths, existing resources, and challenges. We will then help to prioritize each family's needs and provide support in these key areas.
Your Parenting Home Visitor can...
- Meet with you to decide if this program is right for you and your family's needs.
- Meet with you in your home, at our Centre or any other comfortable community space.
- Provide individualized support to both parents and children / youth.
- Connect you with other community resources and make referrals.
- Attend appointments with you (School, Counselling, Medical, Legal, Foodbank, Etc.)
- Share information on child / youth and family growth and development.
- Provide regular visits and / or phone calls to support you in reaching your family goals.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.